With the colder months approaching you may notice your lips becoming dry and chapped. I’ve been making my own lip scrub for a few years now and I’ve been loving it! It removes the dead skin gently as well as moisturize them. Keep in mind not to over exfoliate your lips.
You will need the following:
- extra virgin olive oil
- brown/white sugar
- small container
- Put a TBSP of white sugar in your small container
- Mix in a dash of extra virgin olive oil
- Continue to mix until the olive oil makes the sugar stick together
- Scrub for about 15-20 seconds
- Leave the scrub on for about 30 seconds
- Remove with a damp cloth
- Lastly, apply a hydrating lip balm.
I’ve got a couple of DIY beauty recipes I’d like to share with you all. Stay tuned by subscribing.